Saturday, March 7, 2015

#1. Hi

Hi everyone, I'm glad to be here for CALL class and glad to be part of you.
My name is Yu Han Cheng and the English one in Eva.
I'm studying in International Business.
I have a part-time job at watsons now.

People say that I am a friendly and active person. And I like to try on new things. Also I like to sing, listen to music, chat and watch movies.
Hoping that I could learn more English in the future.

Anyway, if there are any questions, please give me your advice kindly.
Thank you everyone.

3 comments:

  1. hi, I am Simon. You are the first person that I have known in this course. hope that we can learn quite a little knowledge about CALL in the future together^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. please give me your advice kindly.
    => usually, we say, "Please kindly give me your advice. Thanks!"

    ReplyDelete